Cere Network is the world’s first web3 data network powering the future of web3 applications with trustless content delivery/streaming capabilities and decentralized data cloud solutions optimized to power interactions between users, (NFT) assets, and applications. Cere is backed by the world's largest institutions and projects, including Binance Labs, Republic Labs, and Polygon.
What are we looking for?
We look for a few things across all hires we make at Cere, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in our fast-paced work environment, where we default to quick iterations, critical thinking, and sound judgments because we play only to succeed. Second, we seek people with the desire to share their expertise and the capacity to extend their knowledge to drive innovation. Finally, we seek candidates who can commit to a greater goal; unite as a team to reach something no one could have done on their own.
About the Role
Cere Network is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our growing team and support marketing initiatives by conducting competitor research, developing and executing effective marketing campaigns, and reporting on their performance.
The role entails managing various projects, including implementing marketing automation, website rebuilds, and new product launches. A person in this position is also responsible for lead generation and content distribution across various platforms.
The ideal candidate is comfortable multi-tasking and is good at prioritizing under minimum supervision. You must also be tech-savvy, detail-oriented, and an effective communicator to succeed in the role. We’re looking for someone creative, willing to learn new things, with excellent organizational and communication skills, and passionate about crypto & web3.
- Assist with coordination and implementation of marketing strategies and campaigns, including creating engaging content that will attract the right audience
- Contribute to social media and content calendars by managing the production of interesting and shareable content, such as blog articles, social media posts, videos, infographics, etc.
- Ensure that regular web content updates are performed and check content for accuracy and consistency
- Track relevant metrics using analytics tools, monitor KPIs and report to senior management on campaign effectiveness
- Assist with email marketing and social media campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with social media and marketing trends and best practices
- Manage and grow our community
- Support senior management by conducting market research, monitoring industry trends and customer behaviours, helping identify target audiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing and/or Advertising
- Experience with social media marketing on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Knowledge of CMS, such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Sitecore, etc.
- Familiarity with analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Fathom Analytics, Matomo, Piwik, etc.
- Knowledge of SEO and keyword research
- Strong copywriting, editing, and proofreading skills
You’ll be joining a fantastic multinational team that was gathered by Silicon Valley veterans with 50 years of experience from Amazon, Twitch, D-Link, and Bebo. We have a supportive culture that cares about both excellent work and work-life balance. You will begin by learning from the experiences of our current team. Our Lead Engineers and HR managers will assist you with the onboarding process and work with you every step of the way.
Financial Employee Incentives:
With the CERE token fueling our ecosystem, team members will get multiple financial incentives along the way. Together as a team, we work for one goal: 100 million blockchain users.
Multinational, High-Performance Team:
Join a highly multi-cultural team that is based all over the world. We have offices in San Francisco, New York, Amsterdam, Berlin and several locations in Asia.
Be flexible in your work:
Morning person? Or a night owl? At Cere you can plan your work accordingly. Take control over your agenda and plan your work around your life, not the other way around.
Highly Skilled Team:
Have you ever wondered what it is like to work with a team full of Silicon Valley veterans? At Cere, you can work with the brightest minds in the industry. Whether that's our crypto-savvy marketers, creative HR wizards or amazing developers.
To perform at your highest level, you will need the right equipment. Cere has multiple policies to make your WFH office a paradise, or pimp up your desk in one of our offices. You decide.
In the ever-changing world that is blockchain, we need our employees to stay up-to-date with the latest developments. Cere helps you out with multiple deep dives, presentations, trips and other events to increase your knowledge.
Please kindly let Cere Network know you applied for this position through MarsWork. It will help us to provide more updated high-quality opportunities for Web3 community.
New York, United States
New York, United States
London, United Kingdom