Our team is focused on building Evmos, the port-of-entry for launching applications across multiple blockchains.
Evmos is the Cosmos and enables developers to launch apps that run smart contracts across any number of EVM and Cosmos-based blockchains. It makes that process as simple and seamless as possible by allowing developers to continue creating apps in programming languages like Solidity or Vyper they’re already accustomed to in the Ethereum ecosystem.
Evmos opens aÂ new frontierÂ for blockchain applications, expanding the functionality of the EVM by enabling cross-chain applications that tap the liquidity and user bases of multiple blockchain ecosystems to provide more unified experiences.
About the role:
Imagine what it would be like to join an innovative, fun, remote-first, fully financed team of (slightly) nerdy techies.Â
It’s even better than that.Â
We love what we do (building high tech for techies), and apparently so does our community. We have a vision (=product roadmap) what we believe we need to build - but to do that we need about twice the number of cool people to join us.Â
As a Product Manager you act as representative of Evmos and their products. You will also support theÂ design and engineering team, you strategically update the roadmap and manage it with the head of product. You fill the cracks where others can’t. You have the ability to contribute towards a grand vision and help workshop cohesive ideas.
You are interested in building a community and strong engineering culture, not just a product.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work closely with design and engineering team, organize sprints and participate in stand-ups, inspiring your cross-functional peers to pursue both continued progress and consistent excellence
- Lead project execution from design to production roll-out and while maintaining a high bar of product quality and polish
- Define the requirements and roadmap for multiple components across Evmos, unifying the efforts of various project teams
- Complete research proposals for executive team on how to steer the direction of the roadmap, both from a bottom-up and top-down approach
- Research integrations with new partners and help develop novel solutions that benefit the lives of our end users
- Engage in proactive user researchÂ to better understand the Evmos ecosystem andÂ evolving stakeholder needs
- Be an ambassador for the Evmos brand and community. Create and improve repeatable organizational processes in a fast paced and unstructured environment
- Keep up to date withÂ crypto researchÂ to ensure we’re always building top-notch products and solutions
You may be a fit for this role if you have:**
- At least 2 years of experience at a tech company, having managed products or extensive internship experience as a product manager at venture backed startup or top tech company at some point in your career
- Experience building and maintaining 0 to 1 platform products, including APIs
- Proven success buildingÂ product experiences across mobile and web
- A strong understanding ofÂ computer science fundamentalsÂ (some understanding of systems, data structures, databases, networking, security and cryptography) as you will be working closely with engineers)
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Conviction about the crypto space, specifically in protocol and DeFi verticals
- Inherent skills at understanding complex problems and distilling them into simpler, straightforward descriptions (too vague)
- An empathetic mindset towards the way others’ work and know how to adapt your style to compliment theirs
- A desire to be part of an organization that allows you to make decisions autonomously
What you will learn:
- You’ll get familiarity with blockchain technologies and to a point where you can develop an intensive depth of knowledge of them
- Building and shaping the creation of our Evmos brand and helping to further develop the Evmos Ecosystem
- Running product with a strong team that has extensive focus working on crypto/blockchains
Nice to Have:
- Have a deep understanding of DeFi, blockchain protocols, other products in web3 or TradFi
- MBA, analyst or research lab experience
- Past experience having built product on the front line - i.e. as a designer or engineer
- Have dealt with SRE work as an engineer like incident response and crisis response
- Are capable of “dogfooding” your own product as a means of top-down product management
Below is a list of company benefits available to Evmos employees. We are constantly updating them as part of the regular feedback cycle from the team. Please reach out to us if you have a special requirement when applying to a position and we will happily take it into consideration.
- Competitive salary, plus token package
- Fitness and mental health/mindfulness stipends
- All necessary equipment, tech, and office setup
- Global co-work membership (for remote employees)
- Health Care coverage
- Quarterly team off-sites and retreats
- Full reimbursement for ecosystem conferences (travel, accommodation, and tickets)
- Continuous learning stipends / Educational budget
- Transportation stipends, eg: Bike, public transportation, Uber / cab (in case of work-related or after-hour traveling)
- Unlimited vacation policy for full-time employees
- PTO and situation-specific support
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Visa sponsorship for US or Germany*
*Subject to review by local authorities
Please kindly let Evmos know you applied for this position through MarsWork. It will help us to provide more updated high-quality opportunities for Web3 community.